MADE IN DENMARK
- All analog echos and signal path
- Delay time controlled by a digitally controlled motor
- Three echo modes, modulation of the echo and tap tempo
- CV inputs for controlling time/feedback – get super spacious, yet ultra cool sounds
- Kill-dry switch for parallel processing (mixer)
- Housed in a compact Eurorack module (44HP)
REPLICATOR MODULAR FORMAT
Re-Designed. Re-Engineered. Re-Housed.
The Replicator Module uses much of the same technology of the ”stompbox” version, but certain parameters and features are optimized for Eurorack/studio use.
CV inputs accept 0-5V control signals, so you can now plug in your favorite oscillator module and control delay time and/or feedback electronically.
Pair it up with a funky, modern wave generator for
a perfect marriage between 70´s ambience and contemporary sound manipulation.
The added filter switch dampens high frequency content in the delay signal for less noise and a darker echo.
The internal power rails has been modified to run from the +/-12V Eurorack standard, so you get all the same sounds and features from the pedal version, but in a more studio/keyboard/synth-friendly format.
Get creative with CV control of true tape echos, process instrument signals/tracks in the studio or use as a table top echo unit for live sound.